Breaking News

"i lost about Ghs 20,000 at KNUST" - Mr. Eazi

Mr. Eazi the Afro pop  musician who was recently signed by Starboy Entertainment has shared via his Facebook page how he wasted Ghs 20,000 in an event and got a flop show for the first time whiles he was a student at the Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology ( KNUST) He  further added how he got his name Mr. Eazi

Read what he wrote below

“Back at Tech I used to do raves. I used
to host the biggest party, award shows and
a lot of events. That was in the early days
of Facebook so everybody was big on
Facebook.
I remember we used to have a Facebook
and anytime I wrote something in it, I
added “Eazi”. A lot of people did not know
me but they just knew there was a guy
who always concluded his post with
“Eazi”.
You know when you do raves its not every
time that you will make profit. There are
times you will make huge losses. So there
was this time I had my first flop show and
went negative. In fact the show was a
huge flop. I lost about $20,000 then
because the event was supposed to be the
biggest thing ever. All these people who
came to me asked to make take it easy
and that was when I took the name.

No comments